- Faculty Adviser Website has been updated.
General Goals of Advising
- To give students an understanding of what constitutes a liberal arts education at Yale.
- To convey to incoming students an immediate sense that Yale faculty members are accessible and take a personal interest in them.
- To help students appreciate the need to strike a balance between academic commitments and extra-curricular activities.
- Advising Resources Card
- Center for International & Professional Experience
- Directors of Undergraduate Studies
- DUS Handbook
- Guidelines for Freshman Faculty Advising
- Guidelines for Sophomore Faculty Advising
- Information for Sophomore Advisers
- Online Course Information
- Quantitative Reasoning Courses without Prerequisites
- Tutoring and Academic Support
- The Writing Center